I'm Rachael McNidder and I'm the founder of Pursuit Coaching + Development. I'm passionate about helping people to be their best at work because I believe that this has enormous positive benefits for people's lives, businesses, careers, society and the world.
My key services in Pursuit are the provision of high quality coaching and facilitation. My values are creativity, learning, professionalism and excellence. I have a very strong commitment to client service, authenticity and integrity.
I take industry ethics very seriously, which means you can be reassured of both quality and integrity in my work. I regularly attend CPD events to update my knowledge and skills.
My passion for coaching started many years ago when I coached my own teams at work along with facilitating group sessions for others. See below for more on my background.
If you're a larger organisation looking for Experiential Learning, Team Away Days, or Talent Development programmes, I also work as a co-Director in Summit Human Potential Limited. We specialise in working with Leaders, Teams and Talent. Check out our website and services here.
My background, experience and qualifications
For 15 years I worked for one of the 'Big 4' world's leading professional services firms. With a successful career in Operations and HR, I was promoted twice. I recruited, trained and led several teams for over 10 years and at its peak, my team served around 1100 people from across the Assurance and Tax departments.
Before that, I worked for a small business as Office manager. This gave me an excellent opportunity to understand the challenges of working within a small business.
My qualifications and experience:
- I'm a qualified coach with the world's leading Coach Training provider The Coaching Academy, receiving the top grade of a distinction for my Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching.
- I'm an accredited DiSC personality profiling assessor
- I'm a member of ICF (International Coach Federation), the leading global organisation dedicated to advancing the coaching profession by setting high standards, providing independent certification and building a worldwide network of trained coaching professionals.
- I'm an NLP Master Practitioner and a Professional Member of ANLP International CIC. (NLP being the study of the mind and how we think, along with how we use language).
- I love public speaking and am currently the President of a Toastmasters International local club.
- I've trained in Corporate & Executive coaching, Small Business Coaching, Transactional Analysis, Therapeutic Coaching, Mindfulness, Resilience, Confidence coaching, and Financial coaching.
Want to find out more?
Find out how I can help you flourish in your career, or help you achieve better business results