Our mission is to support organisations in developing leadership capability and management skills at all levels. Organisations that outperform their competitors build leadership skills at every level to enable everyone to become a leader. We can support you in developing fully diverse, inclusive and gender balanced leaders, from the most junior to the most senior. We believe that developing leadership capability not only significantly enhances organisational performance, but also has enormous positive benefits for people's lives, careers, society and the world.
Our key values are creativity, learning, professionalism and excellence along with a strong commitment to client service, authenticity and integrity. Our intention is to empower, encourage and support you in achieving great results through the provision of high quality coaching, training and facilitation.
Pursuit Coaching + Development is led by Rachael McNidder, with services from other talented coaches and trainers as required. We take industry ethics very seriously and abide by a rigorous Code of Ethics, which means you can be reassured of both quality and integrity in our work. We value personal growth and learning, and regularly attend CPD events to update our learning, knowledge and skills.
Our specialism in professional services
For 15 years Rachael worked for one of the 'Big 4' world's leading professional services firms. With a successful career in Operations, Resource Management and HR, Rachael was promoted twice herself and understands the challenges of a promotion process, as well as supporting many others in theirs. Rachael recruited, trained and led several teams for over 10 years and at its peak, her team served around 1100 people from within the Assurance and Tax departments.
As a result of Rachael's extensive career within one of the Big 4, Pursuit specialises in working with professional services firms where collaboration and the strength of long term relationships is the key to success. Operating within a competitive marketplace and attracting accomplished, talented and ambitious people, these firms solve many complicated economic, legal and financial problems. As a result they play an important role in society and their ability to be responsible thought leaders is key to the future of the profession. We are passionate about helping them to develop people who can help achieve a successful future in an uncertain, competitive and fast paced marketplace.
Rachael's training and qualifications
Rachael's coaching and training skills come from a blend of both experience and training.
- Rachael qualified as a coach with the world's leading Coach Training provider The Coaching Academy, receiving the top grade of a distinction for her Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching.
- She's an accredited DiSC personality profiling assessor
- All our coaches are members of the ICF (International Coach Federation), the leading global organization dedicated to advancing the coaching profession by setting high standards, providing independent certification and building a worldwide network of trained coaching professionals.
- Rachael is an NLP Master Practitioner and a Professional Member of ANLP International CIC. (NLP being the study of the mind and how we think, along with how we use language).
- Rachael enjoys public speaking and is a longstanding member of Toastmasters International, which empowers individuals to become more effective communicators and leaders.
- Rachael has trained in Corporate & Executive coaching, Transactional Analysis, Mindfulness, Resilience, Confidence coaching, Financial coaching and Small business coaching.
Rachael's corporate experience & skills
Rachael's passion for coaching started many years ago through coaching her own teams. From there she sought out opportunities to coach others and also began training and facilitation from a career including a mix of both HR and Operational experience:
- People engagement; coaching, mentoring and performance management within a challenging and high-pressured environment
- Training, coaching and facilitation at workshops and residential events to support staff in preparing for promotion
- Delivering workshops for engagement and performance e.g. Managing teams, Inspired leadership, Values exercises, coaching and performance management
- Strategic Talent Planning: talent pipelines, promotion support and succession planning
- Performance & Reward - annual salary & bonus reviews
- Leading high performing teams through coaching and mentoring
- Employee Engagement: co-leading the local 'People Manager' network
- Dealing with Health & Wellbeing issues
- Strategic Manpower Planning and portfolio management
- Business Planning & Strategy - forecasting, KPI measures
- Implementing successful change management initiatives
- Negotiating and mediation between conflicted parties to identify practical and workable solutions
Services for Organisations
Discover how we can help you increase your success through developing your leadership capacity, skills and potential.
Services for Professionals
Find out how we can help you flourish in your career, from making a career move to dealing with a tricky situation at work