Is your business going in the right direction?
- Is your business performing as you’d expected?
- Do you have a robust strategy for the future?
- Are you clear on business strengths & weaknesses and how to maximise or mitigate them?
If you answered 'no' to any of the questions above, you’re not alone. Many businesses are simply keeping their head above water by dealing with critical day-to-day business issues. Or they’re putting things off that feel too difficult right now. This can result in businesses standing still and not moving forward, or not moving in the right direction.
If you’re looking for support, accountability and a different way of thinking, Business Coaching with Pursuit could be the answer. It will give you a chance to step out of your day to day challenges and take a step back, allowing you to work on your business rather than in it.
Outcome-focused Business Coaching
Here’s how Business Coaching with Pursuit can help you take your business to the next level:
- Time to think ahead, get clear on your business strategy and develop a plan of action
- Work smarter and get laser-focused on your priorities
- Find solutions to business growth barriers
- Measure progress against your goals and start to see rapid results
- Make clear and purposeful decisions rather than just reacting in the moment
Topics range from strategic planning, business structure, internal systems, managing stakeholders, increasing sales & productivity, performance measures, time management, staff issues and customer service…. just to name a few! Importantly, you get to set the outcomes and the topic for each coaching session, meaning it’s always focused on your current priorities.
How it works
Business Coaching with Pursuit is a bespoke one-to-one coaching programme aimed at accelerating your business success. It’s not a quick fix, and your energy and your hard work will be needed to ensure the results you want. Programmes typically last between 6-12 months, depending on what you want to achieve and by when. This gives us time to deal with any business-critical issues and the opportunity to look to the future with a revived vision, new habits and practices.
Coaching sessions are 1- 1.5 hours and take place fortnightly or monthly, depending on your preference. Sessions can either be face to face, on the phone or online via Zoom.
Extra Options for Business Coaching
You can choose to have the following as part of your coaching programme:
- Team Coaching - for teams of 6-8 people. It can be a great way of working together to solve issues and build relationships in a very effective and constructive way.
- Quarterly Review Workshops for your teams – an offsite day / half day to review successes from the last quarter and set goals for the next.
- Personality Profiling with DiSC® - understand yourself and each other more deeply, become better communicators, minimise conflict and appreciate the differences in others
- Objective evaluation feedback on your services, communication, systems and processes
- Soft skills training for your teams