What do you want from your career?
Do you want to excel at work, develop new skills, improve wellbeing, or learn to deal with challenges more effectively? Take time to assess, evaluate and plan your future with us, and we'll help you achieve the success you're looking for.
We work on a private basis with career professionals from all industries including private, public and not for profit. We also specialise in working with people from professional services firms.
How can Career Coaching help you?
Career Coaching will help you progress and flourish at work. Taking time to work on your career will give you greater sense of direction, focus and confidence. In addition, it will help you remove obstacles in your way and empower you to make tricky career decisions. As a result, you'll feel more in control of your career and more confident about the future you're creating for yourself.
Here are just some of the ways Career Coaching could help you:
Make a successful career move
- Give you clarity about your future career
- Understand what success looks like for you
- Empower you to decide what you want and when
- Reinvent yourself
- Find your purpose
- Discover your values
- Decide whether to stay or go
- Transition to another team
- Discover your dream job
- Prepare for an interview
- Make the most of redundancy
Greater balance & fulfilment
- Balance home, life and work
- Work flexibly and manage your stakeholders
- Transition successfully back to work after time off
- Manage your workload and deal with conflicting priorities
- Empowerment; being yourself at work
- Deal with stress and overwhelm
What can I expect from Career Coaching?
Your career coaching programme will be designed around your own career needs and aspirations. You might want to discuss how you're feeling about work, issues that are currently troubling you, your aspirations for the future or things you feel are holding you back that you're feeling you'd like help with.
Coaching is a two-way equal partnership which is all about helping you to define, plan and achieve what you want from your career. Your coach will ask you some exploratory and perhaps deep questions that you've not previously considered, helping you think about your career in a new way. They may also share insightful observations about you and your career which are designed to help you achieve greater personal growth.
For more details about how Career Coaching works, details about prices and how we can help, simply book in your complimentary career evaluation today (scroll to the bottom for more details).
Deal with issues that are troubling you:
- Manage knock backs and a drop in motivation
- Strategies to deal with self-doubt
- Work with difficult personalities
- Handle conflict in the team
- Stay out of office politics
- Manage upwards; effective relationships with your boss
- Personal strategies to deal with complex issues such as a grievance or bullying
Boost your progression & effectiveness
- Being comfortable outside your comfort zone
- Achieve greater recognition at work
- Take on more responsibility
- Support you in taking on new challenges
- Help you play to your strengths
- Find opportunities for growth
- Manage your time effectively
- Build your credibility
- Develop skills such as strategic thinking and leadership
"I had been reconsidering my career for some time, but had been struggling to have clarity or focus. These sessions helped me to re-engage with my core skills and motivations, some long neglected, and then progress into thinking about in what way these could be brought into future opportunities.
This has dramatically changed the way I am planning for my future, and has made me feel confident about my ability to achieve my new goals. " Lisa Hadwin
Getting ready for a promotion?
It can be a stressful time going through a promotion process. Get promotion-ready with Pursuit and increase your chances of a successful promotion and a more enjoyable process...
"I found the sessions very useful for talking through my work challenges, how I felt about my current role and what I wanted to do in the future. I felt that this really helped my confidence in applying for other jobs and going for interviews." Alice
We want to you to be 100% satisfied with your coaching partnership, so here's a broad framework for how Career Coaching works and what's included. If you have any questions, just call us!
- Upfront agreement with you about your ideal outcomes and expectations about coaching
- Setting clear goals and measurable review points along the way
- Mid coaching reviews to take stock and review your progress against your goals and timescales
- Flexibility over the timing and scheduling of your sessions
- Option of meeting face to face, by phone or online (face to face can incur extra travel costs, so just check with us)
- Development learning review for the last session
- 100% confidentiality
- You'll receive an 18 page DISC personality profile report all about your behavioural style (see below)
Disc Personality Profiling
A DiSC Personality profile is the language of behaviour. Having your own DiSC profile can help you better understand yourself and those around you. It will help you to become a better communicator, to minimise conflict and to appreciate the differences in other people. Because DiSC is all about communication, you'll be able to positively influence those around you, and to improve your relationships both at home and at work.
No matter what industry you work in, there's no doubt that understanding the people around you can give you a major advantage. Whether you're a team leader, responsible for recruitment and team building then it would be great for you. If you're responsible for sales and nurturing relationships with clients, it can really help. Or if you simply want to have a better relationship with your team or your boss at work, it will give you some great insights. However you work with people, having an objective and comprehensive insight into different personalities can give you a real edge.
DiSC is a great tool that has helped many people all over the world. It's one of the most heavily relied on personality profiling tools which has been established for many years. In just 7 minutes you’ll answer a set of questions that will produce a very detailed report about your personality and behaviour. It’s not about limiting or labelling you, because no one acts in the same way all the time; instead it's about showing up general tendencies that may occur more often in your behaviours.
Here's an example of one of the pages of the report.
* The acronym DISC stands for the four personality styles represented by the 4 letters:
D - Dominant, driver
I - Influencing, inspiring
S - Steady, stable
C - Correct, compliance focused
DiSC Personality reports are included in all our Career Coaching Programmes.
How does the programme work practically?
We aim to give you flexibility and convenience so that your coaching works for you in the best way possible. We can help you figure out the best option for you depending on your career needs, your desired outcome, timeframe and budget.
We offer packages in Coaching Hours of either 6 hours, 9 hours or 12 hours. Simply purchase your required number of Coaching Hours, and then decide how to split your hours. We understand you're busy and will need flexibility in timings, so you can choose 30 minute, 60 or 90 minute sessions to fit your working pattern.
Payments can be made by either bank transfer, debit or credit card.
Complimentary 30 minute career evaluation
- Your career to date
- What you want from your future career
- What solutions could help you progress and move forward
This is a free phone consultation with no sales pressure. To make sure this will be a good use of your time, we'll send you a short Reflection Questionnaire to fill in prior to the session. Book yours today!
We're passionate about coaching and helping people to make positive and transformational to change their lives and careers. The success of coaching is down to you because you are in control of the results you get. However, we want all our clients to be entirely happy and satisfied with our service and our style of coaching. So if for any reason you're not satisfied after your first coaching session, we will give you a full refund.